Looking to forge a career path in veterinary medicine? Do you love being around animals and people working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? You could be a great fit for our organization.
If you see an available position that speaks to you, send us a cover letter naming the position for which you are applying, along with your resume to janetG@townandcountryanimalh.com. We would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an organized, compassionate and service-oriented veterinary technician to join our team and provide assistance to our facility’s veterinarians. In this role, you will work directly with our animal patients, their owners, and our veterinary staff.
- Caring for animals by taking vital signs; collecting samples; administering medications, drugs and vaccines; bandaging and wrapping wounds.
- Supporting animal examinations by assembling required supplies and instruments; securing and bringing animals to examination room; restraining animals; providing assistance as directed; explaining animal’s status to the owner.
- Maintaining animals by feeding and watering them; cleaning animals’ rooms, cages and equipment; changing cages; observing for clinical signs of disease.
- Maintaining a safe, secure, healthy and humane environment by sterilizing and wrapping instruments; sanitizing and disinfecting holding and operating areas; storing sterile supplies; verifying shelf life; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintaining animal records by documenting animal conditions, reactions and changes; updating the database.
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
Client Care Specialist
Town & Country is seeking the right person to join our dynamic, friendly and outgoing team as a Client Care Specialist. Full-time and part-time permanent positions are available. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to serve our clients and their pets; customer service is our #1 priority.
Hospitality or animal hospital experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidate with a positive attitude. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and keep focused on client service. Benefits are offered after 90 days for full-time employees following their first review. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, and discounted pet services.
- Greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing payments
- Processing medication and food refills
- Work closely with doctors and technicians to address client questions/concerns
- Opening and closing procedures
- Calling and confirming appointments
- Obtaining updates on patients
- Ensuring clients are served in a timely fashion
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized front desk area and lobby
Dog lovers and animal enthusiasts are needed to fill Kennel Technician position in a thriving daycare and boarding facility.
- CLEANING! Lots and lots of cleaning. While this obviously includes simple tasks like washing dishes, sweeping, and doing laundry, this aspect of the work predominantly involves scrubbing: floors, walls, etc. Expect a workout.
- Feeding and medicating: Attention to detail is key. Some of our four-legged friends have specific dietary needs and complicated medication instructions. There is absolutely no room for error here.
- Grooming: Many of our guests regularly receive baths and nail clips. These services are not an everyday occurrence, but everyone on the team takes their turn.
- Teamwork, communication, and adaptability: Our job, day in and day out, is to make sure that every single dog is cared for to the best of our ability. Being able to effectively communicate and work cohesively allows us to provide the highest quality of care in a rapidly changing environment.