Looking to forge a career path in veterinary medicine? Do you love being around animals and people and working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment? You could be a great fit for our organization in Fairfax. If you see an available position that speaks to you, send us a cover letter naming the position for which you are applying, and send your resume to email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
We are seeking an organized, compassionate and service-oriented veterinary technician to join our team and provide assistance to our facility’s veterinarians. In this role, you will work directly with our animal patients, their owners, and our veterinary staff.
- Caring for animals by taking vital signs; collecting samples; administering medications, drugs and vaccines; bandaging and wrapping wounds.
- Supporting animal examinations by assembling required supplies and instruments; securing and bringing animals to examination room; restraining animals; providing assistance as directed; explaining animal’s status to the owner.
- Maintaining animals by feeding and watering them; cleaning animals’ rooms, cages and equipment; changing cages; observing for clinical signs of disease.
- Maintaining a safe, secure, healthy and humane environment by sterilizing and wrapping instruments; sanitizing and disinfecting holding and operating areas; storing sterile supplies; verifying shelf life; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Maintaining animal records by documenting animal conditions, reactions and changes; updating the database.
- Keeping supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipts.
Client Care Specialist
Town & Country is seeking the right person to join our dynamic, friendly and outgoing team as a Client Care Specialist. Full-time and part-time permanent positions are available. We pride ourselves in going above and beyond to serve our clients and their pets; customer service is our #1 priority.
Hospitality or animal hospital experience is preferred, but not required. We will train the right candidate with a positive attitude. Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, be able to multi-task, be a self-starter and keep focused on client service. Benefits are offered after 90 days for full-time employees following their first review. Benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, and discounted pet services.
- Greeting clients
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Processing payments
- Processing medication and food refills
- Work closely with doctors and technicians to address client questions/concerns
- Opening and closing procedures
- Calling and confirming appointments
- Obtaining updates on patients
- Ensuring clients are served in a timely fashion
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized front desk area and lobby